Event Dates for 2017
- 11th Annual Gala Ball–February 18
- ASPCA Help a Horse Day–April 1
- United Way’s Day of Caring–May 11
- Blessing of the Animals and Our Farm — May 20
- National Trails Day–June 3
- Golf Tournament–June 26
- Christmas in July Competition Horse Trail Events–July 29
- Moosic Fest–August 19
- Art and Photo Exhibit–October 10
- Farm Frenzy Hike and Run-A-Thon–October 14
- Trick or Treat with the Animals–October 28
- Wishing Tree & Holidays at the Farm–December 2 & 3
Our 2017 Events Open to Vendors, Sponsors and Organizations
5th Annual Golf Tournament–Monday, June 26 at Sodus Bay Heights Golf Club
Registration at Noon, Shotgun start at 1:00 p.m.
Our goal is to raise $12,000 this year. Some of our goats greet golfers at the club and off the golf carts go to play 18 holes with prizes and dinner back at the club. A silent auction is featured.
Music Fest 2017! Jammin’ with the Animals! Saturday, August 19
Gates open at Noon and the bands will play till the cows come home!
This will be our 10th Moosic Fest. Up to 10 bands of all genres play throughout the day with games available for the kids and dancing, raffles, food and door prizes available for adults throughout the day. Our goal is to have 800 people attend the festival this year and raise over $6000.
Farm Frenzy: October 14. Last year during our annual Farm Frenzy walk through the woods, 30 walkers, including some of our animals, raised over $3000 for the farm. We’ve been working on our trails and this year hope to do even better!
If you would like to donate for raffles, prizes, awards or are interested in sponsoring any event at the Palace, please contact us at either email address email@example.com or by calling 315-483-2493!