Event Dates for 2014
- 9th Annual Gala Ball–April 5
- Easter Egg Hunt–April 12, 1 pm – 3 pm
- Derby Day–May24, 1 pm – 3 pm
- United Way’s Day of Caring–May 8
- Farm Clean Up and Volunteer Appreciation Picnic–May 17, 10 am – 2 pm
- Blessing of Animals and Our Farm and Memorial Stone Wall dedication– May 31
- National Trail Day–June 7 & 8– Registration Form
- Golf Tournament–June 9–Golf Registration Form
- Animal Health Classes–TBA June 14
- Farm Camp–July 7-11, 14-18,and August 4-8, for children 5 – 12 years old.
- Farm Camp for the older kids–August 11-15
- Moosic Fest–August 23
- U-Pick apple Season–September 13 – October 18
- Car Rally for the Critters–September 13, 11:00 am
- Farm Frenzy–October 4
- ACTHA AOC Competition–October 18
- ACTHA CTC Trail Ride–October 19
Click here for: Vendor Registration Form (for Music Fest)
Our 2014 Events Open to Vendors, Sponsors and Organizations
2nd Annual Golf Tournament
Monday, June 9 at Sodus Bay Heights Golf Club
Registration at Noon, Shotgun start at 1:00 p.m.
Music Fest 2014! Jammin’ with the Animals! August 23 Saturday
Gates open at Noon and the bands will play till the cows come home!
Music Fest is a fun day filled with music provided by our great supportive friends in the bands that donate their talents and play blues, blue grass, rock, country and more! Country recording artists, Wells Hollow, will be returning along with several other bands and singing artists.
2012’s bands will play throughout the day and into the evening featuring Wells Hollow from the Finger Lakes area, along with Sinzibukwud from Rochester, Soul Shakers, a popular Wayne County band, along with our local MC, Mimi Worth and her guitar and Jeremy Stevens. All these artists donated their talents for the day to make Music Fest 2012 a success! We welcome more bands to play and have had up to 8 bands in the past play for the day!
Raffles and door prizes are awarded throughout the day! We invite vendors to participate with booths to display and sell their wares while they get to enjoy the music! Let us know if there is something you’d like to donate for a door prize or raffle! This is one of our favorite events, and the horses and the goats enjoy it too!
Farm Frenzy Walk-a-thon - October 4th
Our past two walk a thons have been wonderful and interesting and have raised thousands of dollars for the shelter and farm operations. This year’s Farm Frenzy will be held right here on the farm this year as our trails are being completed and the fall colors will make the day extra special! We welcome sponsors to donate much need cash or items for the walk and picnic that follows the event and prizes to be awarded that day. Web, newsletter and T-shirt recognition is available for businesses and sponsors.
*If you would like to just donate for the raffles, prizes, awards or are interested in sponsoring any event at the Palace, please contact us at either email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 315-483-2493!